These instructions are written for PowerPoint but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use.
Creating an ePoster:
- Number of pages (slides): one (1)
- Set the dimensions of your poster to 43.6" (110.7 cm) width x 24.5" (62.2 cm) height in landscape orientation or start with this template.
Note: You are not restricted to the colors shown in the template. The intent of the template is merely to ensure the dimensions are appropriate for the display screens that will be used at the meeting.
To set your slide dimensions:
- Select the "Design" tab in PowerPoint
- Click "Slide Size" and select "Custom Slide Size"
- Fill in the abstract title, author names, and institutional affiliations of the authors at the top of the poster.
- Fill in content as appropriate.
Save your poster as 2 files:
- a PDF file not larger than 5MB: AuthorSurnamePosterNumber.pdf (e.g. Holmes07.pdf)
- create jpg image of your poster which width is 200 px: AuthorSurnamePosterNumber.jpg (e.g. Holmes07.jpg) When the platform on Conference site is ready upload pdf and jpg.
- All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu.
PLEASE NOTE: Using the "File > Print > as .PDF" option may make your poster blurry. If you created the pdf this way and are seeing blurriness, please try using the "File > Save as" option.